That Elephant Terrorist: Nuffnang Wild 'Live' Blogging Part I  

Posted by Shad

Sorry for the late update, but I'm still waiting for a friend of mine,Crys to send me the pictures. As she is pretty busy at the moment(and i dun wanna kacau her =P not my camera maaa), I managed to snag some pictures from kidchan studio.
Kudos to Kidchan Studio and Shaolin Tiger for doing a brilliant job! LOVE THE PICTURES!

All I can say is OMGWTF WOW!!!! Nuffnang really went all out to give bloggers one hell of a good time! A costume party??? And LOADS of prizes! FUH!
Young adults(and apparently an old man) donned in animal attire really show that Malaysian people can be open-minded about things. Damm shiok! Wahahhaha

I really wanted to go as a donkey, but I had to make some/ANY simple costume to go for the party which was on the following day. So I asked my sister to help me out with the tedious sewing.(I can’t sew for nuts) and she kept insisting that I go as a CAT. LOL! For the love of god, woman! I’ve heard of Catwoman before… but Cat-Man??? HARLOWW!

Finally, being a small sized person, I decided to go as the LARGEST land mammal on earth. A freakin’ elephant. The terrorist part was actually an improvisation. The only way I could stick the ears to my head is by sewing it to a towel wrapped around my head. I thought it looked funny, until I put on a pair of shades. Fuh!

Thus, the elephant terrorist was born. *jeng jeng jengggg*

At first i was a little bit skeptical arrr about going in an outrageous costume such as that. Plus, my auntie even said that i definitely can't win anything wearing my elephant costume. HAIH! So, I walked towards the entrance with a heavy heart, expecting a lousy day. Boy was i wrong =D
The first thing i saw was a freakin' gorilla in a suit smoking near the stairs, and some cows having a group talk. ROTFLMAO! Very the weird! I was of course met with a lot of stares lar. I even heard lots of "Oh gosh what the f**k is that??" " ELEPHANT!""Oi oi, look look. HAHA!"
Heh, i was glad that my WHOLE face was covered. Else arr, daamn shy. Then this lady came up to me from behind, "Ei, can we do a really short interview of you, just for a second?" I turned around so fast, she got slapped by my gigantic ears. Aiyooo...sorry Miss Ntv7 interviewer! I was of course game for anything as long as i don't have to take off my mask. I can make a fool out of myself with no strings attached. My best way of having fun Ringo in the middle! I took a picture with her, and she gave me her famous cheesie smile! YAY, i was proud coz she said she liked my costume! Cheesie said that okaaay, i never bruff you...which reminds me, I couldn't find Wingz aka Rojaks. =(



Ah, I have no idea who this two dudes are so if any of you have their url, please inform me. The funniest dudes around, one of them got real wasted. Free flow maa
I failed as a terrorist, nobody was frightened by me. I kept telling them that i'll blow something up tonight. They only replied with, "Eh can we take a picture please?" WHY WONT THEY LISTEN?? My post on my pet tapir won one of the categories that night. Mr Timothy, the founder for Nuffnang gave out the prize. Friendliest lion around.
The only two elephants. A pink one and a freedom fighter one.
One thing that's still bugging me, who or what is HE supposed to be?? A cactus? A walking plant of some sort? Can somebody PLEASE tell me





I don’t have many pictures with me now, but if you wanna see more elephant pictures (and other animals of course), here are some of the links. (Promoting links here =D)

Kennysia
Cynthia

Pinkpau Part 1

This entry was posted on Wednesday, June 25, 2008 and is filed under , , . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

19 Comment(s)

Holy Mother of God! This the first time I see you in your costume upclose. How the hell did you get your costume done anyway? Your sis must've loved you lots to help you on that. ><

OMG OMG OMG! That is...*speechless*
Good to know you felt a lil embarassed. Haha! =p

Glad you had fun tho. So got any PSP for Elaine? Hehehe.

hahhaha, we made the costume in one night..we only slept at 6 in the morning..then i had to wake up at 7 to take the bus to kl for the event. FUH it was crazyyyy..

hahah yes i was a little embarassed kay. and i didnt win the PSP, nor did i win the laptop =(
won lots of cute soft toys though, gave them away to friends already.

Wow, what an awesome wild live party! Your animal costume is definitely one of a kind. Glad you enjoyed yourself.

HONESTLY i think u deserve ALL the prizes!! sorry my sexy udders beat u.. at the end of the day, u know sex sells hehe :P

no but seriously, kudos to you mate! u were wonderful :D

Anonymous  

Hahaha looks like you were dam glad the got the towel to cover your head :D

Funny la you. Congrats on your winnings though! :D

Anonymous  

HAHAHAHAHAHA

ELephantodorkozoid.

I didnt know the terrorist thing was an improvisation! Pretty clever if u ask me.

Cant believe ur sister layaned u so much to SEW for u...dude.u better be super nice to her. HEY DID U GIVE HER A SOFT TOY FROM UR PRIZE?!

how did u make the ears? cardboard and what material?

As ur agent i demand 70% of ur earnings.

Marina

Oh gawd. I keep LOL-ing when i see the elephant with the sign! XD That costume was really wacky! Congrats on ur winnings! =)

hey shad, i had no idea it was you although i did tell my friends you have the build of someone i knew it school. tengok2, it was true!! lol. oooh, i hv a pic of us on my blog. do drop by :)
http://www.themouthmarathon.blogspot.com/

Lena T: it was indeed one hell of a party! THANKS YAA

spinzer: nah, your costume was the bomb la.eh i thought i saw a couple of cows,why didnt robb choose them as well? kesian them laa..lol. anyways,enjoy your new laptop!

Daphne: hahhaa, yes i was soo glad i got the towel and the shades and everything..actually, after the party, i took off the shades. then i heard some girls saying "omg i can see his eyes!" ROTFLMAO! they were scared!

Marina: heh wanted to give her some soft toys but she doesnt like soft toys la,i asked her a long time ago. other than that i got ntg else to give her la. think ill treat her to a big lunch or something
made the ears from cardboard and this carpet like material. my sis sewed them together.

Laura Leia: haha thanks thanks! glad you liked it..i had to hold a sign, else my chest will look so empty.heh, if you live in malacca id give you one of the soft toys la

Kulvinder: hahha i knew it was you! i was too afraid to ask laaa. checking out your blog now. btw you look really nice in that blue dress! very waaaavyyyy

apasal tara refer my blog hehehe

johnny ong: sorry!!!!! its up, my bad! heh

Anonymous  

OK! OK! Very Very Very Funny

oly kaw...
damn the...i hav nothing to say..MACHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!! You the elephant la!

alexis-marie: LOL
kirksie boi: machaaaaaaaa, haha

ei!! I have your picture on my blog too :) :) :) :) :)

dude, having that costume the entire night. Respect wei :)

hey man..thanks for the link.seriously, ur costume was awesome possum.its damn creative lo..ur sister mmg hebat ler.layan u..if its my sis, she wont give a damn.LOL..
nice meeting you again, shad and i saw uncle wingz..i meant hensem wingz at the party :P

alex: sotong-man! haha yeah thanks man. bugger your costume made me so hungry..heh

Sue: it was a pleasure meeting you too. i read your blog a couple of times actually,and when u said Sue,instinct told me to say "Sue me?" and i was right! fuh! and can you PLEASE show me wingz next time???

eh baru realise that i didn't leava a msg kat sini.

the tiger/gorilla is tysern of http://tysern.blogspot.com

the drunk fella is kevin of
http://hamletshero.blogspot.com


kalau nak tengok photo wingz, my blog ada la. Must have compulsory camwhore photo one ma

electronicfly: OH MY GOSH! WINGZ!