Today's the birthday of a very special friend of mine, she's none other than Esther Lee!! *gives standing ovation*
Esther! You're finally MY AGE now, aren't you proud??? WELCOME TO COMPLETE ADULTHOOD and enjoy your legal alcohol(if you drink la) Don't worry, you'll get a present from me reaaaal sooon, as soon as im done wrapping it.I wanted to wrap it earlier but i forgot!! Will do it as soon as possible ya. And here are some of the pictures from the dinner we had. I didnt smear your hair btw! You should've just taken the cake head on without resisting la. It's a birthday thang. You brought this upon yourself. Although you broke the birthday tradition, i still look forward to have that swim. Birthday swim on thursday is onnnn!!! I will grab that water horse title from you...if i dont drown la.. LOL HAPPY BIRTHDAY AGAIN!! You're one heck of an adult!
0 Comment(s)